Easy Fried Chicken Isaw Recipe
Posted November 11, 2022 by: Admin
- 1/2 kg of chicken casings (make sure you buy clean casings)
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 large egg
- 6 pieces of dried bay leaves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Dry chili powder (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil, for frying
HOW TO COOK:
- First, cleanse the intestines again by gently squeezing them with your fingers to remove any remaining debris.
- Pass running water through the intestine using a small water hose.
- Then boil the intestines and add salt and pepper while boiling.
- Add the vinegar, then simmer until the intestines are tender (about 30 minutes).
- Drain and let dry.
- In a large bowl, cut intestines to desired length (or about 3 inches), then string.
- In a bowl, add the egg, soy sauce, and all dry ingredients, then mix all ingredients well.
- Coat the skewered isaw in the mixture, then fry until golden brown. Enjoy!