Easy Beef Shawarma Recipe
Posted November 15, 2022 by: Admin
- 35 pieces of pita bread
- 2 kg beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 500g onion rings
- 500g tomato slices
- 500g cucumber
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
HOW TO DO:
- Season the skewered beef tenderloin with salt, ground pepper and mustard.
- Roast the meat in the oven for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a salamander until browned.
- Place the roast meat in pita bread and decorate with cucumber, tomato and onion.
- Add yogurt, sour cream, and hot sauce to taste. Enjoy!