Air Fryer Fried Beans
Posted June 2, 2023 by: Admin
Air Fryer Green Bean Fries – Crispy green beans that are made in the air fryer! They are the perfect healthy side dish or even the appetizer for almost any meal.
These Green Bean Fries couldn’t be easier to make. It takes a bit of time to cover all the green beans, but you can work in batches and it really doesn’t take that long! More things for kids to help out!
what you will need
- fresh green beans
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Garlic powder
- Salt pepper
- all purpose flour
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Rinse the green beans and cut the stems. Pat them dry or let them air dry.
- Set up a breading station. Place 3 bowls in front of you. Add flour to the first bowl. Beat the eggs in the second bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in the third bowl.
- Working with a few green beans at a time, drop them into the flour and toss to coat evenly with the flour. Shake off any excess flour, then add the eggs and mix until well coated. Add the green beans to the panko mixture and press the breadcrumbs into the beans.
- Place the coated green beans on a baking sheet or plate while you continue with the rest.
- Arrange the green beans in a single layer in the basket of your deep fryer. You want to make sure that they are not touching or on top of each other. Cook at 390º for 5 minutes, flip gently and cook an additional 5 minutes until nice and crisp.
- Remove from the fryer and continue with another batch as needed.